Once we have received your order we will contact you to advise on delivery times. In the case of a custom order, we will also confirm costs prior to starting your shoes.
• Orders cannot be accepted without full payment.
• The customer is responsible for the accuracy of the measurements provided.
• Please try shoes on indoors and with socks.
• Footwear ordered in any of our standard sizes and colours may be returned for an alternative size/ width fitting or a full refund (excluding post and packaging costs) provided they are returned unused and undamaged within 14 days of receipt.
• If we do not think that we can accommodate your requirements with a standard size we will inform you before accepting your order and a custom order will be arranged where possible.
• A quote for the cost of any custom order would be given at this point, and full payment can be made or the order cancelled if you prefer.
• We reserve the right to cancel any order if we feel that the specific requirements of the order cannot be fulfilled.
• Footwear which constitutes a custom order (anything which has been specially altered to your individual requirements so that it cannot be considered a standard item for resale) may not be returned.
Customers receiving goods outside the EU will be responsible for any local taxes or duties.
All orders outside the the UK are non-refundable and non-returnable.
• Any information that we hold on you is in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. We will not pass your details to any other business.
Old styles of Green Shoes Footwear:
Green Shoes have over 40 years of design archives and although we have developed an exciting new range of footwear, in some cases it is possible to make something for customers wishing to place repeat orders for old styles.
If you cannot see what you want on the website, please contact us and we may be able to make them as a Special Order.
We need at least 4 weeks notice if you need to rearrange your booking. You can only change a booking date once. If you cancel your booking with less than 4 weeks notice, your deposit is non-refundable.