Returns Policy and T's & C's
• Once we have received your order and measurements we will contact you to advise on delivery times and confirm costs.
• Orders cannot be accepted without full payment.
• The customer is responsible for the accuracy of the measurements provided.
• Please try shoes on indoors and with socks.
• Footwear ordered in any of our standard sizes and colours may be returned for an alternative size/ width fitting or a full refund (excluding post and packaging costs) provided they are returned unused and undamaged within 14 days of receipt.
• If we do not think that we can accommodate your requirements with a standard size we will inform you before accepting your order and a Special Order can be arranged where possible.
• A quote for the cost of any Special Order would be given at this point, and full payment can be made or the order cancelled if you prefer.
• We reserve the right to cancel any order if we feel that the specific requirements of the order cannot be fulfilled.
• Footwear which constitutes a Special Order (anything which has been specially altered to your individual requirements so that it cannot be considered a standard item for resale) may not be returned.
• Other goods (e.g. Handbags or belts) ordered may be returned for a full refund of cost (excluding postage and packaging costs) provided they are standard items returned unused and undamaged within 14 days of receipt.
• Special Order non-standard goods may not be returned.
- Customers receiving goods outside the EU will be responsible for any local taxes or duties.
- All orders outside the the UK are non-refundable and non-returnable.
• Any information that we hold on you is in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. We will not pass your details to any other business.
Old styles of Green Shoes Footwear:
Green Shoes have over 40 years of shoemaking experience, gaining a large following of customers during this time. We continue to develop exciting new footwear and accessory designs, but some customers wishing to place repeat orders for old styles may not be able to find them in our current range.
If you cannot see what you want on the website, please contact us and we may be able to make them as a Special Order.
We need at least 5 weeks notice if you need to rearrange your booking. You can only change a booking date once. If you cancel your booking your deposit is non-refundable.